Looking for help?
Are you looking for shelter?
Call 705-329-2424 to see if we have a bed available.
14 beds for men age 16+ are available.
- Provides 3 meals a day
- Open 5:00pm - 9:00am
- Enforces 9:30pm curfew
- Staffed 24 hours a day
- Provides tools for goal setting & success
- Makes staff support available to assist with housing options
- Outreach provided by John Howard Society and CMHA (Canadian Mental Health Association)
- Sorry, No Reservations
The Lighthouse Shelter is alcohol and drug FREE, and guidelines must be followed for the safety of those who utilize our services.
We apologize The Lighthouse Shelter is currently not wheelchair accessible.
Soup Kitchen & Drop In
Available to the public, including men, women, youth and families.
Operating Hours Include:
- Monday - Saturday
- 9:30am - 12:00pm (Lunch served at 11:30am)
- 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Supplies free clothing, hygiene items, etc (when available)
- Offers community resources
For more information, please complete the form below.
Our Client Services Coordinator will respond within 24 hours.
For immediate assistance, call 705-329-2424.
48 Peter St S, Orillia, ON